text

I have set up this blog to document what I think will be a fun and exciting time in our lives.
I named this blog to reflect what will be our "NEW HOME" and life in a great new city.
In August,We will be moving into a loft in the area of Philadelphia called Old City.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Inventory...

Here I will be posting "stuff" we need to find a home for in our new place in August.
Cannot wait!!


{MIRRORS}

Leaning Mirror
90x55






Climbing Men
I now have 3
May do 2 more?





{ARTWORK}
Love Print
{yet to be framed}



{LIGHTING}

Kartell Bourgie Lamp




Minerva Aluminum Moroccan Lamps
Large and Small



{SEATING}



{PILLOWS}
{RUGS}
{TABLES}
{TABLETOP}

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have found someone who is also looking for new furniture. Will be visiting your blog for some furniture inspiration. xo

    ReplyDelete

Puppy